Bold & Beautiful
Cobble Circle™ Pavers
Add interest to your Cobble project by adding circles. Follow the directions on the Cobble design planner and you can create circles without cutting! In addition, because of how you can purchase the pavers for a circle, you don’t get a lot of extra unwanted pieces. You can create circles of any diameter, or instead of a circle create a half circle. The design possibilities are endless.
Borgert... Just better.
At Borgert, our beauty isn’t only skin deep—just look inside and see we use the finest ingredients available. We have the good fortune to be located in an area that is abundant in granite, making us the only manufacturer in the Midwest using granite aggregates in our products. Learn more…
- Large Cobble Circle Stone
- Weight: 4.92 stones = 28 lbs. / sq. ft
- Bands: 6 sq. ft. / 168 lbs. / 30 stones
- Cubes: 54 sq. ft. / 1,512 lbs. / 9 bands
- Cobble Circle Center
- Three Quarter Cobble Stone
- Size: 6 1/4” x 4 3/4” x 2 3/8”
(160mm x 120mm x 60mm)
- Weight: 4.84 stones = 28 lbs. / sq.ft.
- Bands: 11.57 sq. ft. / 324 lbs. / 56 stones
- Cubes: 81 sq. ft. / 2,268 lbs. / 7 bands
- Cobble Half Square 3” x 6”
- Size: 6 1/4" x 3 1/8" x 2 3/8"
(160mm x 80mm x 60mm)
- Weight: 7.4 stones = 28 lbs. / sq. ft.
- Bands: 8.1 sq. ft. / 226 lbs. / 60 stones
- Cubes: 56.8 sq. ft. / 1,590 lbs. / 7 bands